Prescription Diet™ Feline l/d™
Prescription Diet™ Feline l/d™ was created specifically for the nutritional management cats with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.
- Helps managing cats with liver disease.
- Highly digestible protein, carbohydrate and fats.
- Helps limit the production of metabolic toxins from nutrients.
- Helps reduce the workload of the liver.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary.1,2 Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
SHORT TERM FEEDING OF KITTENS
Based on a kitten's age and weight,
- feed the same number of 156g cans of l/dTM Feline, as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Heathy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 10%
- Feed the same number of grams of l/dTM Feline dry as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Healthy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 15%
|Body Weight kg||Cans 156g|
|2||3/4 - 1|
|3||1 - 1 1/4|
|4||1 1/4 - 1 3/4|
|5||1 1/2 - 2|
|6||1 1/2 - 2 1/2|
|7 +||1/3 per kg|
A 156g can is equal to 40 grams of the dry food.9
|As Fed||Dry Matter||per 100 kcal ME|
|Beta-carotene||1.61 mg/kg||6.57 mg/kg||0.15 mg|
|Calcium||0.23 %||0.94 %||216.98 mg|
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||8.7 %||35.51 %||8.21 g|
|Copper||1.9 mg/kg||7.76 mg/kg||0.18 mg|
|Fat||5.7 %||23.27 %||5.38 g|
|Fibre (crude)||0.9 %||3.67 %||849.06 mg|
|L-Carnitine||238 mg/kg||971.43 mg/kg||22.45 mg|
|Magnesium||0.01 %||0.04 %||9.43 mg|
|Moisture||75.5 %||71.23 g|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.39 %||1.59 %||367.92 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.04 %||8.33 %||1.92 g|
|Phosphorus||0.16 %||0.65 %||150.94 mg|
|Potassium||0.24 %||0.98 %||226.42 mg|
|Protein||7.7 %||31.43 %||7.26 g|
|Sodium||0.05 %||0.2 %||47.17 mg|
|Taurine||1306 mg/kg||5330.61 mg/kg||123.21 mg|
|Vitamin A10||23131 IU/kg||94412.2 IU/kg||2182.17 IU|
|Vitamin C10||32 mg/kg||130.61 mg/kg||3.02 mg|
|Vitamin D10||439 IU/kg||1791.84 IU/kg||41.42 IU|
|Vitamin E10||192 mg/kg||783.67 mg/kg||18.11 mg|
|Zinc||65.35 mg/kg||266.73 mg/kg||6.17 mg|
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Protein calories||25 %|
|Fat calories||45 %|
|Target urinary pH||6.4 - 6.6|